Sunday 25 April 2010

Wednesday 16th

I wasn't going to write anything today as I've only done 41 minutes of exercise and that was my 100 length pool swim. I had a change of heart though when I got a bit of encouragement from some fellow Lincsquadders who told me they are actually reading this blog, and there was me thinking it was just my mum and grandma who were following it.
There may have been an offer to do some open-water swimming tonight but I think I conveniently forgot about it! With it being my two days off I also made a deal with myself not to have any beers tonight with it being just a fortnight to departure. Ok the deal sort of changed a bit due to the glorious sunshine so I comprimised on just half my normal quota. I won't divulge how many pints(crates)that is but I should be up, bright-eyed and bushy tailed just before dinner-time tomorrow!!
That will be it now for beer until the big day(afterwards hopefully),yep definitely on the wagon until then!!!! Except, obviously Friday night when England are playing!
Two steps forward, one back.

No comments:

Post a Comment