Monday 26 April 2010

Tuesday15th June

I got a steady 13 mile run in before work this morning. It’s as if I’ve resigned myself to the fact I’ll be running the 26.2 mile on the day at a very slow pace so my training pace has already started to get accustomed to it! Either that or I’m getting sadly worse. 1hr 47 mins my garmin showed!
I’ve got to say my calves are caning again so I’ll be having a rest from running for a few days at least. With such little time remaining I may only be able to squeeze one or two more long runs in at the most. I think an 18 miler would be a good confidence builder but I don’t want to leave myself too shot and not recover in time. We’ll see.
Still weight seems to be dropping off me I was only 13st 3lbs this morning. I may even get under 13 before the day. I’m surprised at my weight loss really, OK, I know I’m exercising to an extreme but I’m also eating like a pig and it’s definitely not all health food. I soon polished off a full pizza and a medium kebab before demolishing a bar of chocolate after my long ride on Friday. It’s great! I will cut out the junk food and beer a couple of days before though just to show my commitment to the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment