Friday 23 April 2010

Friday/Sat 18th-19th June

Biked to and from work on the P3 today and without pulling up any trees smashed my best times. Did the 20 mile back in under 55 minutes which included a stop at the shop for my boxing mag.
That’s when the Ironman training was put on hold as friends came round for the England game. Several beers, pizza and those silly nibbles that you just can’t stop picking at has left me slightly de-railed from my recent good work especially with me doing no exercise tomorow either.
Still, it was all worth the sacrifice to see that cracking display of football from our country’s finest!

Saturday June 19th

A big (early) Father’s day English breakfast this morning is hardly the athletes’ meal of choice. It had to be done though as a shift change has meant I’m on a quick turn-around tomorrow morning. So not the best preparation this weekend but I’ll call today a ‘rest’ day seeing as I’ve done some kind of exercise each day for over a fortnight now.
Looked at some of the Lincsquad guys’ results from today’s Dambuster and it’s got me all excited for a fortnight tomorrow. Another fellow Lincsquadder has come to the rescue with my bike box dilemma(or lack of) phew, I was cutting that mighty fine, cheers Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment