Wednesday 14 April 2010

Saturday 26th June

Obviously this Ironman training is good for my health, but take today for example. My phone broke so I had to go into Scunny for a new one. This meant I didn't do the training I was planning on doing. Having said this Angie, myself and the kids took the dog for a walk down the river bank before tea. I took my wet-suit and swam from Hibaldstow bridge to Cadney bridge and back amassing almost 2 miles. Ange went for a run whilst the boys filmed me with my new phone.
Back to my opening sentence, I'm now typing this feeling like I haven't done anywhere near enough exercise today!!!. At one time of day I'd have been well happy with 2 miles swimming. It seems the more you do, the more you feel guilty when you're resting!!! It is becoming obsessive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment